Veterinarian Radiology in Orlando, Florida
Importance of Pet Radiology
Veterinary diagnostic imaging is used to discover internal disease or injury. Animal Medical Clinic of Orlando employs advanced imaging technologies operated by board-certified veterinary radiologists, guaranteeing the highest quality of care for our patients.
Radiographs, or X-rays, use electromagnetic radiation directed towards the body to highlight objects within. They can detect abnormalities including skeletal fractures, soft tissue damage, foreign bodies and dental disease.
Animal Medical Clinic of Orlando Radiology Services
- Ultrasounds (provided by a board-certified, traveling cardiologist)
Orthopedic radiographs and contrast studies require the patient remain completely still to work correctly, necessitating sedation in most cases. Some specialized procedures may require anesthesia. The duration of sedation or anesthesia is usually short and patient recovery is swift.
Schedule Imaging for Your Pet
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Orlando, FL
- Pet Bathing in Orlando, Florida
- Heartworm and Flea Preventatives
- Pet Pharmacy in Orlando, Florida
- Preventative Care for Cats
- Preventative Care for Dogs
- Spay & Neuter
- Wellness Exams
- Dental Care in Orlando, Florida
- In-House Laboratory
- Senior Pet Wellness
- Emergency and Urgent Care in Orlando, Florida